Uni Trouble

natiboys ibyears

I have Finished my MYP and got my certificate However My dad finishes his Job contract at the end of this school year, and am stuck with year 12 (ib 1) grades and an myp Certificate. I am wondering now if there are any university's or collages in USA or CANADA that accept Myp Certificate to get in uni or collage please help am in a really bad situation.

Edited by natiboys ibyears

I'm not quite sure if MYP certificate counts as school-ending requirement, after all, it's a Middle School programme. I believe you'll need to complete IB or some other programme in order to fulfill the graduation requirements. :)

However, it won't hurt to email a few universities. :)

• Like 1

You won't get into Canadian unis with just an MYP certificate. You need to finish IB or some other high school program to be considered. Just try to find another IB school in the area you'll be moving to which offers the same subjects that you're taking right now. It may be hard to catch up/adjust (your WL books may be different in both schools, for example), but at least you'll finish IB and you'll have a high school certification that can get you into uni.

• Like 1