Teaching

IB Mohd

I don't think so. Why should it be considered creativity? I mean, unless you're teaching some arts or something similar youre not really doing something creative. Perhaps if you're teaching in a school with pretty limited financial resources or disfavoured people, you could get some CAS hours for service or of it is just a normal school and the activity requires some physical contribution you could get some action hours. I'd talk with my CAS coordinator about it but I really doubt you'll be able to get creativity hours. Anyways, good luck with that!

Be careful with counting Sunday School teaching; you cannot count any activity that involves proselytizing for CAS. If you're promoting a certain religion, then it shouldn't count towards CAS. I say shouldn't because by the IB guidelines, it isn't allowed, but it really depends on your CAS coordinator. If your CAS coordinator allows it, then you can probably get away with it. So speak to themabout it first before you start!

To reply to the original question; if you're planning the lessons, you may be able to count it as creativity. Like Procrastination said, if you're teaching something art-related, then you could pass it off as creativity. But to be honest, teaching sounds more like a service activity.