Old syllaus and New Syllabus

evie'sessencecenolour

I have a question. Is the learning perspective from the old syllabus ? If so, then is the social cultural perspective the replacement in the new syllabus? Or are they the same thing?

What's different about the two syllabuses?

The reason last year's class didn't so well on the exams was because of the change in syllabus and it was more dominantly heavy on hormones in the questions?

I just want to prepare myself for this years exams, but obviously I have been doing it wrong studying the wrong syllabus.

Yes, the sociocultural perspective is the substitute of the learning perspective.

The IB reviews the syllabuses of every subjects every 5 years (i think) and they make appropiate changes.

There are other changes. The old syllabus had things like history, key concepts and assumptions of each perspectives. And the new syllabus doesn't have this.

For studying I will suggest you to know all of the learining outcomes and to practise writing essays.

• 2 weeks later...