Mandarin B SL - help paper 1 (reading)?

Hi there,

I've got my Mandarin B SL exam this year :S. I think mandarin is my worst subject by far. Can you please help me by answering some Qs about the paper 1 (writing paper)?

1) For the last section of the paper where you have to read a passage and then write a short letter/email/poster etc on it (and you are supposed to include 10 points or something from the passage), how many points do you usually make? I can only get around 6...

2) For that same section, is it okay if we just copy massive chunks from the original text? I can't put it in my own words... mainly because I don't know what it's saying. But I am able to identify pretty well the bits that I need to put down in my writing.

3) When you read the texts, how much do you understand? I usually get about half of what it is saying haha.

4) What is your mandarin level/ how long have you been studying?

Thanks!!

P.S Do you know what the grade boundary for a 7 is??

Just make as many points as you can find.Using own word will be better. i am taking Mandarin B/ SL.

Does anyone know where i can get Mandarin B SL Past Papers for free? Pls Reply ASAP! My school exam is next week. there are only little resources in freexampapers.com

• 3 months later...