IB Research Workbook

d r e a m i n g

Hi!

I'm moving to a new school in September where I'll do Visual Arts HL. As preparation for the course, the Art teacher has sent us summer work in which we have to present a toy in 20 different ways each time linking it to an artist and writing about his/her techniques etc. I'm half way done but I have no idea if I'm on the right track or if everything I've done is wrong. I have no experience in IB research workbooks, and I've never looked at a real one. I've researched it on google a lot, but I think it would be really helpful to see how people set out their IB RWB.

So I was wondering if people were willing to show just a page or two out of their book, or link me to a site they know and think is pretty helpful.

Thanks!

Heyy there=)

Well, you can make your IWB any way you want it to be. Theres no set format for it. Its mainly all about expression, experimentation. Well since you have to link it to artists, you have to try do the toy in the technique that the specific artist uses in a majority of his/her works. Its pretty simple actually. Just make sure that all your pages have some sort of visual and just not full of writing. Also make sure that nothing in your IWB is printed unless its a critical appraisal, assignment from your teacher or printed pictures of works of artists.

Please look at this thread. It will give you all need to know about IWBs.

Thread Link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...