Tell on a cheater or let it slide?

Access Denied

I wouldn't tell.

Far be it from me to impose my ethics onto anyone else (they wouldn't go down very well) and i ask that people would be considerate enough not to impose their ethics on me either. I feel that the ramifications of their actions will come to them later when they get caught out and if they don't then why do i care? I should focus on myself, and me doing well instead of fixating on other people.

Some people on this thread are so angry at cheaters, like they have been personally offended or spited. This is not so. Cheaters are just as worried as you are about the future, if maybe a little misguided. They don't cheat to hurt you, and apart from wouding your pride a little, it won't.

At the end of the day people need to stop comparing themselves to others be it scores or university placements. If you work hard you will do well, so instead of worrying aout someone else, worry about your own mark. Furthermore if you do well you WILL get into university. There are plenty of placements.

Stop fixating on other people and be happy knowing that your living up to your own standards, ethica or academic or otherwise.

• 1 month later...