German B Higher Extended Essay

Marlon

Hi everyone,

Here I am writing to you because I am having such difficulties with getting a research question for my German B Higher. Infact, I am German, and I do German B Higher for the easy points :P but also my writing is improving. But thats not what I'm here for. I'm here to ask for help with making a research question for my Extended Essay for German B HIgher. http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,502271,00.html

There is a link to what my research is based upon. My teacher is not a very good help, and when I create a question it is to high of a level for German B :P Maybe someone could give me some tips on how to create a good question for a B language or link me to somewhere that can advise me :) Thanks in Advanced

Marlon

I gotta ask: What are your intentions within the topic you have chosen? German B HL is only the subject. Now, if you are sure about the topic itself then define it and after that you can ask for help for the RQ. On another note, I am not trying to be rude, can you please explain what that article has to do with German? It sounds more like a stepping stone article for an EE in History or a HI in general o.O

• 9 years later...
On 5/18/2011 at 10:11 PM, Marlon said:

Hi everyone,

Here I am writing to you because I am having such difficulties with getting a research question for my German B Higher. Infact, I am German, and I do German B Higher for the easy points :P but also my writing is improving. But thats not what I'm here for. I'm here to ask for help with making a research question for my Extended Essay for German B HIgher. http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,502271,00.html

There is a link to what my research is based upon. My teacher is not a very good help, and when I create a question it is to high of a level for German B :P Maybe someone could give me some tips on how to create a good question for a B language or link me to somewhere that can advise me :) Thanks in Advanced

Marlon

Hey, how did your EE go? I'm doing it for almost exactly the same reason as you, but i am not sure what to write about exactly. I mean what are the examiners looking for? 

One of my EE questions was to analyze how Angela Merkels speeches changed from the beginning of 2020 (beginning of covid) to now. Furthermore I wanted to analyze the difference in the speeches of Merkel and Söder or something related to science fiction novels (since I enjoy science fiction A LOT). Any advice?