Is it bad that psych exams are two days away and we have barely even started our option?

!ndigo

32 members have voted

1. 1. Are we doomed?

• Yes, you should go die now to save yourself the pain
    • Yes unless you get really lucky with the questions
    • Sort of, it depends on what you can find on your own
    • No of course not, you're spoused to teach yourself everything anyway
    • No, not really...
    • No, I'm sure you'll all do fine

We have covered all the LOAs but we only started our option "human relationships" like four or five classes ago and have barely had time to do anything. I have tried finding study guides and stuff for it but have only found stuff on the three main levels.

Any suggestions?

Edited by Indigo

That sounds like a massive teacher fail to be honest. What text books do you use? There may be a few things in there that you haven't thought of. Our psych textbook covers human relationships- I can copy a few of those studies and give them to you if you want.

The negative effects of teacher neglect :(. Maybe somebody here has made a study guide for human relationships. My blog doesn't have sufficient detail for the human relationships option but it's a basic outline from the course companion. Also check your PM.

Do you have the IB psych book? It has everything in there.. It is split into three sub-chapters. Since you don't have much time, I would suggest studying as much as you can of these, focusing on one sub-chapter at a time. For paper 2, you get three questions that you can choose from for each option. If you study at least one of the sub-chapters thoroughly, you should be able to answer one of these questions.

Good luck :)

Edited by Summer Glau
no text speak =)

Does this happen to be Mr. Tebeau's class? Because I have the same problem.

Are you just finishing your 1st year of IB? If so go complain about this teacher and begin to prepare your own material for next year and work your ass off, you can't rely on your teachers to do their job - unfortunate I know...

Jalan E, on May 03, 2011 - 21:26, said:

Does this happen to be Mr. Tebeau's class? Because I have the same problem.

Are you just finishing your 1st year of IB? If so go complain about this teacher and begin to prepare your own material for next year and work your ass off, you can't rely on your teachers to do their job - unfortunate I know...

Yes this is just the first year of IB for me, but luckily I'm doing psych HL so I don't need to worry about him next year. I am definitely talk to our coordinator about it though.