Chem SL Practice Exams

sillymissrachel

Would anyone happen to know of somewhere that I can find past SL chem exams that I can use for practice? (Answers included would be extremely helpful.) If they aren't official past IB exams but are still the same format, difficulty, etc, that would work as well. Thank you very much!

Edit: Ack, I just saw a thing that said no past paper distribution, so that's out! However, do you guys know of any other resources that I might use? Thanks again!

Edited by Rachel Rodgers

• 4 weeks later...

Would anyone happen to know of somewhere that I can find past SL chem exams that I can use for practice? (Answers included would be extremely helpful.) If they aren't official past IB exams but are still the same format, difficulty, etc, that would work as well. Thank you very much!

Edit: Ack, I just saw a thing that said no past paper distribution, so that's out! However, do you guys know of any other resources that I might use? Thanks again!

Just simply find it online, you can search almost any paper on google (except the may 2011 of course), if your teacher's like mine who gave us past papers the week before the exam since he didn't finish teaching us 2 HL topics. :@

You can type in the serial codes? of the paper in this format:

year/subject group/subject/level.paper/language/timezone/XX(/M+ : for markscheme)

for example may 2010 chemistry HL paper 2

M10/4/CHEMI/HP2/ENG/TZ2/XX

Good luck! (Y)