The Subjects I'm Going to Select

Procrastination

Hey, I'm in Pre-IB but I'm required to choose the subjects I'm going to take next week. I thought I had my mind made up a while ago when I discovered a new subject was going to be opened at my school, Bus. & Man.

This is the list of the subjects I'm going to select:

-English A2 HL

-Spanish A1 HL

-History HL

-Physics SL

-Math SL

-__________

You may be wondering why I left the final space, well...Initially I planned to select phylosophy instead of Visual Arts but since they opened Bus. & Man. I don't know what to choose and I have to made my mind up quickly!! I want to be an engineer or an economist. What do you think I should choose, Phylosophy or Bus. & Man. And why?? What do you prefer and why?

:D THANK YOOOU

:blink:

Edited by Procrastination

Guest Red XII

Neither B&M or Philosophy is actually well regarded by top universities.

Also, for Economics and Engineering you NEED Math HL. Definitely. You can drop Spanish or History SL, as English is pretty important.

So take Math HL and fill up your empty space with Economics SL! :)

I definitely agree with this.

Most universities will want to see that you've taken Math HL if you're going into Econ, Engineering, or other math-heavy disciplines, as you'll struggle from the beginning in those programs without it.