McGill, Richard Ivey or Queens of undergrad business?

butters

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I'm accepted into the exact same three! I've visited all of them and this is the way I see it:

Queen's

Pros:

Best School Spirit

Arguably the best for commerce

Cons:

Doesn't give as much of an opion for dual majors as western does

Western

Best Campus

Arguably the best for commerce

Gives the opportunity to have dual majors/ focus on another bachelors first (for example, if i went to western, I would be taking Media, Information and Technoculture for the first 2 years)

In 3rd and 4th year, EVERYTHING is done in case studies

Cons:

AEO (Advanced Entry Opportunity) is scary! (atleast to me,) because it feels like I would betaking the IB all over again for the first 2 years (although an AEO student phoned my house today and said the first 2 years were easy

Demanding schedule in 3rd year commerce: 3- 2 hour classes a day, and between 2-6 hours per day in preperation for the next day's class (atleast that's what i'm told).

McGill

Best City - if you like cities that is :P

Best overall name (as a school in general)

cons:

not AS tough to get into; seeing you're aiming for the BEST

I don't think its AS unique of a learning experience as the other 2 (mind you, i still love mcgill as an option)

out of the three, I myself have chosen Queen's, because I have never heard ANYONE say anything bad about their experiences there, and it is supposedly the highest ranking in the country. but I would be proud to go to any of the three