How to prepare for the exam?

I'm in French B SL, and my class is combined with AP and therefore really really focused on AP exam prep, which seems pretty straightforward. However, I have no idea how to prep for the IB test in May--I've done one practice and it went not so well, and I'm feeling kind of lost. Tips?

I'm in Spanish B, which tests similarly to French B, as they are the same level.

Take many, many practice tests. As much as you can get your hands on. And once you take them, grade and review them. Look up/translate all the words you didn't know and make them a part of your vocabulary. Get familiar with the questions, for IB tends to repeat their structure. I've come across many questions that asks for synonyms of a specific word in a passage, or those iffy True/False questions. It also helps to know that the majority of the questions will be in chronological order of the passage that it correlates to.

For example, question 1 will be in paragraph 1 of passage A; question 2 will be in paragraph 2 of passage A, etc.