Word Count and IA advice

NavyBratt

what's the word limit on the math IA, also how many example calculations should be included?

I switched math teachers and the start of the second semester and my original teacher is just now starting his class on their IAs. The class I'm in now did theirs in December so I'm kinda doing this totally solo and I'm slightly confused...

No word count.

I don't know what you mean by "example". The math should not be examples it should be real math using real data and you need to do at least 2 mathematical processes for full points for the criteria (I suggest doing Chi-Squared+Pearson's+Linear Line).

Read->this link here.

Something I wrote up real quick and I just found out that I got a 7 on my Math St. IA so follow that and you'll like get a 7 :)

Feel free to post questions related to the IA in there if you need them answered because the post didn't explain it. Just don't ask any specific math questions (like how to do the pearson's calculation) because that is meant for the Math Help Thread, not the IA thread :)