Favorite topic

Alex1307

redox and periodicity.. and maybe acids and bases.

i like the first two because i understand them and enjoy it.. we're not yet done with acids and bases, but i've enjoyed it so far, since i've been able to do the calculations.. haha, so i think i would have that as a favorite too.

• 3 weeks later...

I found most of Chemistry confusing and weird, but Acids and Bases was my favourite bit I guess. A lot of it made a lot more sense if you also did the Further Organic Chem option and it was actually really quite interesting :blink: I surprised myself by finally finding something in Chemistry interesting to be honest! The Further Organic Chem was horrible to learn but the stuff in it (some of it) was probably the best thing in the syllabus.

I found most of Chemistry confusing and weird, but Acids and Bases was my favourite bit I guess. A lot of it made a lot more sense if you also did the Further Organic Chem option and it was actually really quite interesting :blink: I surprised myself by finally finding something in Chemistry interesting to be honest! The Further Organic Chem was horrible to learn but the stuff in it (some of it) was probably the best thing in the syllabus.

I wanted to do further organic but we always get stuck with biochem and drugs =/

• 2 weeks later...