how to download files guys... Please help

Son Young Kim

Hi guys! I recently made an account at ibsurvival.com and someone linked me to a specific file, but I could not download it. It says:

"An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in."

What should I do? Please help me... Thanks

there are some files which cann't be downloaded, unless you are a Vip member. To be a Vip you need either to buy subscription, or to show that you r helpful to the site (by posts or uploading files).

There are files hat can be downloaded without being VIP.

File download is only available for VIP members. General IB downloads are available for all members.

At IBSurvival we offer you help in the form of notes, essay examples and other files available for download. However, in order to access said files, you need to be a member of theVIP group. To gain VIP member status, you simply have to show that you are of some value to this community. Find more information here.

The admins have noticed that people have been joining IBSurvival and downloading files without posting or generally benefiting the forum. We can not keep offering our help forever! In the end you are the ones benefiting.

If you have any questions regarding this, ask one of the staff members.