Angry CAS coordinator

Well, my CAS coordinator is annoyed with me because I was meant to hand in my log about six weeks ago but haven't yet done it.

The CAS itself is not so bad; I have over 50 hours in about 5 months and a pretty definite 5 hours coming in per week. But I'm not sure exactly what I'm meant to write for the CAS log, tho' I have written some stuff down. Could someone try to explain exactly what it is I'm meant to be doing?

Thanks a lot. :(

Well, my CAS coordinator is annoyed with me because I was meant to hand in my log about six weeks ago but haven't yet done it.

The CAS itself is not so bad; I have over 50 hours in about 5 months and a pretty definite 5 hours coming in per week. But I'm not sure exactly what I'm meant to write for the CAS log, tho' I have written some stuff down. Could someone try to explain exactly what it is I'm meant to be doing?

Thanks a lot. XD

Do you mean reflection or like, a diary? If diary, then just write up the date of the activity and simply what you did for it, talking about how it may have helped you as an individual to develop and maybe learn more about yourself.

Just be honest!! :(

I don't know how it is in your school, but in my school, we have both a CAS file and a CAS log.

The CAS file is basically all the technical stuff. For each CAS project, you have to have:

a. A proposal form

b. A reflection form

c. Evaluation form from whoever was supervising the project

d. Evidence of the project, whether it be a certificate of attendance or a photograph.

The CAS log is a bit more fun, and it includes your own opinion and perspective on the project. You can add all sorts of pictures and fun, colorful, and fancy stuff on it. The most important part is that it shows in-depth reflection. I'd say, make sure of exactly what your school requires, and contact your CAS coordinator. Ask your friends if they have their e-mail.

Good luck. That's going to be a lot of printing and photocopying :S