Espanol es dificil!

like iber2011 said: wordreference.com is amazing!

Also, get a verb book, along with a dictionary.

My teacher also let me borrow her picture dictionary in order to learn new vocab. words. If you can get ahold of those, it is honestly the best way to learn vocabulary.

Also, if you are VIP I'm about to upload a document with important spatial prepositions that are good for your internal oral examination in spanish. I'm also going to upload a 32 page document with the most important vocab. with translations and categorized. it's really useful.

OK...I'll give you some help. I find spanishdict.com extremely helpful when it comes to everything, from reading, listening and even speaking. Just join the site, and see if it helps you. Spanish isn't that difficult, all you need to do as with any other language is practice, practice & practise. I have to emphasise, that you can't practice enough. For learning vocabulary, maybe you could write up a shopping list in Spanish, I've done that numerous times and also, speaking to yourself is quite good. I'd recommend it.

Buena suerte y ¡espero que tengas éxito!

DIFICIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG.....I only realised that now as well. La palabra es 'dificil' pero a veces la gente suele escribirlo en una manera como Inglés.

DIFICIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG.....I only realised that now as well. La palabra es 'dificil' pero a veces la gente suele escribirlo en una manera como Inglés.

It's not even that! you forgot the accent! The accent means everything!-->difícil

It's not even that! you forgot the accent! The accent means everything!-->difícil

Y por supuesto el acento para la palabra, 'español'......

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe you should try to listen to some spanish music...it helps much ;D to me it helped somewhat even though I'm portuguese and I speak spanish almost naturally...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I realize now that I'm a little late to help, but for future students - the easiest way for me was to snag a book I'd already read in English from my school library, but in Spanish. For example, I grabbed the spanish version of Twilight, and got it almost done. It helped me get a grasp of what some of the everyday language in conversations might be.

Hope I help someone!

~Eccentric Pianist

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with the Eccentric Pianist, books are really helpful. I find getting something at a medium level that you can understand mostly without a dictionary, and work out words you don't know from the context around them. It really helps to expose you to new vocab but also familiarise with grammar and sentence construction. I have found it really good to read the book out aloud, as that helps pronunciation (and also seems to imprint grammar better in my mind) but this may be a bit late for you if you have already finished the oral component.

Basically, I know you don't want to hear this, but any language takes immersion and time. Do anything you can to speak in Spanish/read in Spanish (I also read the news in spanish: elpais.com/global/)/talk in Spanish/listen to Spanish (if you live where you can get Spanish TV thats great, or you can watch programs on http://www.rtve.es/ for free).

Y, por eso, tienes que entender que no hay un solo opción para aprender una nueva idioma. Si preocupas sobre las exámenes, trata de leer textos como los en el Paper 1 o escribe artículos como Paper 2. Tienes las exámenes de los años pasados? Hazlas.

No sé que curso tu asistes, y por eso no sé que textos/artículos tu tendrás. Pero, pregunta al tu profesor, y te dará past papers.

Oh, acabo de leer la fecha de publicado... Anyway, espero que tu sacaras buenas notas, y que esto sea bueno para otros.