what topics in math HL do you find the most difficult/easiest?

Hardrock

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only in HL-1, but so far points, lines, and places has been the hardest topic for me to comprehend. But it was still enjoyable, interesting, and not too much of challenge. As for the easiest topic... i'm not sure, probably the pre-cal and probably areas.

Easy: Complex Numbers, Matrices and Vectors (moderately), Differential Calculus (taught it to myself but we are doing it next year)

Hard: Number Theory. Probably the hardest topic in all HL maths. Just had an exam on it today and . . . :blum:

Permutations and Combinations were difficult for me last year so I'm assuming I will find all of Probability and Statistics difficult.

Easy: Complex Numbers, Matrices and Vectors (moderately), Differential Calculus (taught it to myself but we are doing it next year)

Hard: Number Theory. Probably the hardest topic in all HL maths. Just had an exam on it today and . . . :blum:

Permutations and Combinations were difficult for me last year so I'm assuming I will find all of Probability and Statistics difficult.

When do we do number theory in HL math? Or is that your option?

im finishing IB2 and hl math is probably the most significant and dominant of my subjects, since we have it 5 times a week and i really need a good grade for it :)

easiest: i dont dare say anything - they can even rape you with functions or trig on papers 1 and 2 :D

hardest: 3D vectors and planes (!), differential equations, and all options probably - we're doing stats (the easiest one) and im struggling

have fun everybody with HL math !! :(

im finishing IB2 and hl math is probably the most significant and dominant of my subjects, since we have it 5 times a week and i really need a good grade for it XD

easiest: i dont dare say anything - they can even rape you with functions or trig on papers 1 and 2 :D

hardest: 3D vectors and planes (!), differential equations, and all options probably - we're doing stats (the easiest one) and im struggling

have fun everybody with HL math !! :)

Hahahahaha. Veeeery True!! It's the subject I give the most time and effort but it seems to give me the least in return!!! :)

As a matter of fact my level seems to be dropping! I got a 7 in the beginning of last year, a 6 throughout the rest of the year and with my last exam I got a 5 (a low one :) )

Everything in IB is hard, but at least with the other subjects, when you put effort it pays off!!!

I hate the IB for making me hate my favorite subject :(