anorexia

dufka

Your question implies that women are indeed "more prone to anorexia" which is probably something you do not want to do. It limits your findings and ultimately gives you less to talk about. You might want to try something more along the lines of "how does anorexia affect men and women differently."

• 3 weeks later...

With Psychology EEs, you're going to have to really narrow down your question to a point that you know exactly what you'll look for later on. You will find a lot, and I mean a lot of material, from studies to interviews, on anorexia so you're going to need to narrow it down just a little bit more. What jason5 said is true; you have to structure your question in a way that leaves a chance for you to discover both sides of the argument instead of just one. What kind of men and women are you targeting? Are they of a certain ethnicity, age, or social background? My advice to you is search for which of those seems more interesting to you. Do teenagers seem to have the more interesting studies, or is it, for example, wealthy people? I'm doing an EE on Psychology and I have a pretty good background on the requirements, so if you ever need further help, feel free to message me!