Ideas for Service Activities?

I don't know if it has been asked yet, I've seen a lot of ~Help me get Action~ topics, but not many of service.

I'm already up till 25 hours, and I'm organizing a pretty big concert with 15 bands including 4 pretty famous Indonesian bands with sponsors and things like that to raise money for the people that can't send their children to school here.

Our max hour cap is 20, so that will bring me up to 45 hours... our needed is 50, so I need 5 more.

I don't really like to teach anyone anything, 'cause frantically, I'm not good at it. (First time I used frantically :D)

I'm already in Habitat for Humanity, but like I said, max is 20 hours -.-

Any ideas please? :)

I did a lot of things I didn't like.

Standing 5 hours of something you don't like in order to get CAS over with, is something I would definitely do.

Try asking teachers if they need help? Making presentations, duties (if you have prefects in school). Going to the orphanage and helping out with something for 5 hours is easy to do if they're available around you.

You only need 5 hours! Just do anything and get it over with, lol.

Guest deathwish546

I just went to various activities around my city and volunteered for them, each giving a couple of hours for some of my Service hours. If you have that you can definitely do it! :D

Doing a first aid course could get you service hours as well and it would benefit you, unlike the other boring activities.

Edited by Mahuta ♥
2 word posts are more likely to be deleted, since they are considered as spam. Feel free to edit this posts, just added all that to get a point across- Maha :)

I offered to help in aspects I was good at, rather than waiting for the opportunity to come to me. For instance, my friend did badly on her psychology essays and test, so I offered to tutor her one weekend. We worked for 5 hours and I got 5 service hours quickly. If you hate tutoring, you could always ask a teacher if they need any help. I also offered to create and design my student council website at school, which I got about 3-5 hours on for the work I did. There are a bunch of little things you can find. If those don't help, check out animal shelters, orphanages and other volunteer organizations in your local area. They usually appreciate teenagers giving up an afternoon to com help them out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...