Modding IBS

By any chance, does modding this forum count as CAS?

Just asking.

In fact I AM counting it as Service for my CAS. I have got like 11.2 hours from this activity. However I don't count the time I spend for reading new posts, talking to some people in the forum, nor chatting in the Chat and Games&Jokes forums. I keep track of the helpful parts like giving an advice, discussing an issue, answering a question, deleting spammy posts, etc.

That's really cool.

By the way, is it just our school or do all CAS activities require an adult sponsor/supervisor?

All CAS activities require adult supervisors. Just in case if you're going to ask again, ~Lc~ (Administrator) is my supervisor for this modding activity.

By the way you are off topic.

That's really cool.

By the way, is it just our school or do all CAS activities require an adult sponsor/supervisor?

All CAS activities require adult supervisors. Just in case if you're going to ask again, ~Lc~ (Administrator) is my supervisor for this modding activity.

And how will (s)he sign for you? Or is it just our school that requires signatures and activity reflections?

That's really cool.

And how will (s)he sign for you? Or is it just our school that requires signatures and activity reflections?

fortunately the great ~Lc~ is willing to send me the papers via mail :)

I will send her my proposal, log, diary, reflection through email (soft copy) and she would print and sign them, and send them (hard copy) to my place by mail :D

I've unlocked the thread because I think the discussion could lead to somewhere interesting... for now anyway!

deissi and Fizzy Dee both asked to get service hours for modding, Joel already got his signed by Graeme etc. and everything went smoothly. So far Fizzy's been really useful and on track with keeping her log it seems! So I think it'll go smoothly as well.

We prefer moderators who are in the IB still, and chose based on contribution and bad post identification abilities. If in case you would like to join the team this is the criteria we want from our mods. The latter being the deciding factor of course :D

That being said, we're not looking for mods at the moment, but if we get someone exceptionally fantastic I don't see a reason why we would pass the opportunity from them :)