Admissions

jedi241

Since they're both in different countries, go to the country that you prefer. If you're indifferent between the two, then factor in cost, length of degree, social life, job prospects post university etc.

The British and the North American styles of education are rather different, so it's really about what you prefer.

• Like 1

Yeah, adding to what Aboo said, if both of them are highly ranked and you like both universities, go to other factors.

Ask about student life there, how much it costs, which is better in terms of everything else. To get better information and advice, ask those who have studied/still studying in the UK (in Manchester preferably since I'd say cities in the UK are quite different from each other) and those in the US. This is mainly because looking at the university on it's own is not enough, since the university can be very good but life there as a student isn't that easy to adapt to. Some people may even consider the climate there, if it's very different to the one of their hometown!

• Like 1

Thank you guys,

I will definitely do that. However, I wish to know that which university has a better name for engineering and from where would I come out a better engineering.

If any of you have been to either of the universities or have even heard about them, please let me know.

Thanks again.

• 2 months later...