German Friends!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Frozen Camel

Hey Guys!!!

I'd like to get to know more people around the world who are learning German!

I'd like to improve my german by speaking/writing to other IBers around the world, so if you're interested, drop a line!

hey,

i'm learning german and it is german B, as a matter of fact i've got paper 1 today :S

Hey mzmelodicform,

i'm not doing German B but German A1 (actually i am german) but if it helps you you could send me a pm with ur contact dates. :S

I think it will improve ur german.

Greetz Blind

hey same here,

i am learning german and really want to improve. if anyone is wanting to help?

Hey mzmelodicform,

i'm not doing German B but German A1 (actually i am german) but if it helps you you could send me a pm with ur contact dates. :S

Greetz Blind

hey same here,

Hey Julia32,

i can try my best to help you improving your german :D

just send me a pm with your contact date. ;)

Greetz Blind

Edited by Summer Glau
no text speak

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi , I m lerning german b1HL too , i live in brazil and i would like some help too

I would like to resurrect this thread, anyone wish to practise german? I need a 6 to get into Kings and I am only managing a 5 at the moment... :S!!

Hi! I would love some help with writing and grammar! :)

Hey I'm not taking German as an IB course but I'm German. So feel free to contact me if you need any help.

Liebe Grüße

Sophie :)

P.S.

I used to tudor German so if you tell me what you are doing at the moment I could provide you with some material + answers and explanations ;)

Edited by Sophie321

Hey mzmelodicform,

Greetz Blind

hey same here,

I'm from Germany and will do the IB next year. So if I can help you with Germany I would like to do it.

Hey there, is there anybody from Duesseldorf here? I'm going there for holiday and it would be great to try my German in practice :D

I'm in Canada right now, but I'll return to Germany for the summer break. When are you in Düsseldorf? I live just 20mins away =)

Hi, im new to this site, saw this topic and could not resist, i am in German Ab Initio but i am having some troubles and would take all the help i can get, I am even traveling to Germany in 3 weeks just to practice, so inbox me if you would like to help me out

• 3 weeks later...