Project topics

moereal

hey i was wondering if any1 could help me find out what I could write about in my math project, just some ideas of what i could do would be great, its just that im blank in head as in what to choose.

And what kind of topics i could write about i was thinking of using venn diagrams, and statistics but i think thats to little i need like 2000 words and if you can keep it as simple as possible thanks for reading and commenting^^ :blum:

If I were you I'd probably do it in Statistics as there are several different tests etc. (that you have probably learned under the statistics part of your course) you can do in your coursework, and it's fairly easy to do. Maybe look at the relationship between two variables, for example you could look at something simple like, "is there a correlation between height and weight?" Only of course much better phrased. I know people who are doing that kind of thing.

Obviously you should try and think of what to do yourself, but if you need a bit of advice maybe go for something like that, or ask your teacher for some example titles (or look them up on the internet) so you can see what kind of thing you can do. Good luck!