How was your day today?

JoeG

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Neggola19

My day currently sucks and it's only 10:15am! Found out I have 10 days to complete my Maths IA, which is due on the same day as my Extended Essay. Whilst I also have my Business IA due 2 days later. And my History IA title is due 3 days from now... Very stressful!

My day currently sucks and it's only 10:15am! Found out I have 10 days to complete my Maths IA, which is due on the same day as my Extended Essay. Whilst I also have my Business IA due 2 days later. And my History IA title is due 3 days from now... Very stressful!

Madam, I wish you the best of luck. I would say that you finish off whatever will take you the least amount of time to complete. Just don't do anything else besides this schoolwork until you finish it all off. Personally, I would hold the Business IA off until last, as it is due last.

Start to focus on the History IA first, as it's due in 3 days, then, after that, work on your EE for about 4 hours, then switch over to your Math IA, and repeat until done.

So, are these assignments only the rough drafts, or the final drafts for submission?

Crappy, really. Sadly, school when actually pretty well (we revised others TOK essays and I had a predicted 6s and 7s for my research pages in Art) but when I went to take my drivers license test, I failed because of my hands. Who fails for their HANDS? I have a joint disease and my positioning is slightly different but you can't talk back to them so I had to accept the failure. I'm rather pissed.

• 1 month later...

Quite horrible to be honest...

I only got about 3 hours last night..

It was a half day, but I just could NOT focus one bit... Not to mention I got sicky after the first period.

Then.. After school was over, i had about an hour and a half to eat then head to 5 hours of CAS.

By the time I got home i only had about 40 minutes left, and 20 minutes is the travel time to where my CAS is..

So really, I had 20 mins to eat.

My CAS today was to teach a kindergarten. The taxi took me to the wrong place so i had to walk for about 30 mins to find the place.

That meant that I was 10 minutes late.

I couldn't focus on teaching either... I just got really sick, got a headache and whatnot..

I had to do some prep for the class and cut out 100 pieces of butterflies + laminate some books..

I don't know what came over me.. i was just soo overly exhausted that I ended up just... freezing mentally. I only realized that I was sitting on this little chair

and staring at my hands for about 5 minutes not moving.

Urgh.. it was just a horrible day :/

I stayed up last night. I think I slept at 1 AM. This made me unable to wake up early this morning. My mom had pulled my hands to get me off my bed but I always tried to pull my hands back and hug my bolster instead! Haha. It went for like 10 minutes until I finally decided to wake up and take a shower. It was already around 6.15 AM and I took a shower in a hurry. Then I didn't even apply my morning cream nor any face powder. I didn't have breakfast (I never do, I usually have some milk only). On the way to school, my dad was quite mad because I woke up so late and we were facing a traffic. I fortunately got at school on time. I thought today was a Thursday. Yesterday I brought home my Chemistry folder to sort my papers, but I forgot to do it hahaha thus I did it this morning. We have homeroom time on Thursdays (we usually do not really do anything, only diary&locker checkings) and VP briefing on Wednesdays. I thought I would be able to sort my papers during homeroom but it turned out that it was a Wednesday so I didn't have time to sort them haha. Then I had Econs. Pop assignment! He gave us the marking scheme but it was HL paper 3 and I really struggled. I did not finish part d, I lost 8 marks already. I didn't even understand the question, how can I finish it?? After that: English B. Yay we didn't really do anything. We are having a role play tomorrow yeaaay! Snack time! Supposed to meet a 'colleague' to discuss about the house board design, but I couldn't find him. Went to print out CAS log&diary, eat and gave the CAS forms to my teacher, and gave him the calendar. I was afraid, I didn't want to upset him that I couldn't send it yesterday because the size was too big. He fortunately understood, though. Then Math, was feeling so dumb cannot answer a few questions in the revision worksheet. My teacher even asked what's wrong with me, maybe it's because of the stressing calendar project. Pfft and Chem, it was great because the topic that my teacher taught us today was already taught in IGCSE so it was a breeze :P did some questions in the study guide and chatted A LOT with my teacher! It was the first time I feel like enjoying the class lol. Lunch time! I ate this too expensive hotdog :) kind of regretting it but yeah.. Then Indo class.. Discussing the last IOC and the upcoming paper 2 practice. Not so excited about the paper 2 but yeah.. CAS Sport, tennis! We were playing tennis baseball and it was hell a lot of fun :D then some private stuffs going on...and got home at 4.30 PM. I really love going home early. I wish I could always get home at 4! Then finished Math HW at 7 PM, and decided to procrastinate and sleep early. I hope to wake up at 4.30 AM tomorrow to prepare for the role play and write some lab reports.