Creativity/Service Ideas

Hello, me again!

I've had a couple of ideas, both of which are going to go ahead (thankfully!) and I thought you guys, if you're stuck for hours or inspiration, might like to hear them:

1: My CAS co-ordinator sent me an e-mail, and it seem the Media & Film departments at my college have decided to start a cinema club!

Before summer, I offered to write a script that we could film at college (based on a book I love) and she said that as long as she has the script by the end of the summer, it would be considered for filming. She showed it to the people who'll be in charge of the club in September and...

THEY LIKE IT! They want to film it! It took me 6 hours to write the script, 2 hours to edit it and rehearsals and filming should take about 18-20 (in total) followed by a 2 hours screening for friends and family, so that's 30 hours at the most.

2: Me and my friend, Stacey (non-IB), are going to petition for a comedy night at our college to raise money for CIN, a children's charity. We're working on our script, and it should be done by the end of the summer. If everything's done right, it should total about 13 hours because the script- to date- has taken 5 hours to write, and rehearsals should take 6 followed by a 1 hour performance.

Creativity: writing the scripts and developing/altering in the ideas.

Action: performing and filming.

Service: It gives the actors and actresses something to put on their CVs and a chance to develop their skills.

What do people think? If you're stuck for hours, you can use these ideas :)

HGB

Edited by HGBellamy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...