ManageBac

kingdomx

Managebac is something that COULD be really useful, but isnt right now because we just transitioned into it

I'm sure that the year below us is probably getting used to it, but for my year it just seems to complicate things...and makes it more work for us IB students to document our activities.

actually same here, even though we don't go to the same school. my batch is the first batch using ManageBac and we still HAVE to do the hard copies, so it's just adding the workload! anyway we still don't know how to log the hours each meeting so we still have to write word documents containing reflections etc... it's not making things easier. and I actually see that it's very useful as there are sections for EE, TOK and every subject but noone really use them. it's sad. meh.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

We also use managebac, I think that it is indeed good, (compared to handing in physical evidence e.g. photos) but it is quite a clunky website.

For instance, the hours system is not very good - if you enter a CAS project when you first start it, it asks how many hours you have completed, so you have to guess how many you'll do. If you do it at the end, it asks for the date of start, which can get lost.

However I am glad I don't have to hand in a slip saying I've been doing portuguese lessons or summen like that.

Damn, I've used a lot of connective here.. EE is getting to my head!

• 5 months later...