What would you do if you were in control of IB Survival.com

Graeme

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Maybe create groups? Some sort of private denomination within the forums where only people in the group can access their group's thread?

The only group we have at the moment is VIPs (apart from staff members, but we're a tiny part of the community). You can always start a group PM, it'll allow you to communicate with a few people at once (just send a message to a few people). I'm afraid that's the most we can do at the moment

Perhaps we could have the ability to "favourite" topics? I remember that I liked some posts last year that had some information which will be beneficial throughout the IB years but I can't keep track of my likes so I'll have a hard time finding that information. Maybe if we had the feature, we would be able to go back to the topic we liked/favourited when we need to?

I hope I made sense. Do let me know if you need more clarification.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2016 at 8:02 PM, Amina Huseynli said:

I think the site will be even better, if you add a new form where only qualified IB people would answer. That will be very useful, in my opinion. But still I like the IB Survivalb:nicole:

There is a ask a teacher forum. And there are some IB teachers on the website.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Graeme unpinned this topic