Interview 2: HMSChocolate

Ruan Chun Xian

All right, people. You've got 2 weeks to ask moi any question you want. :( You can ask more than once but you can't ask more than 20 questions in one post and you have to wait until the interviewee has answered those 20 before asking again.

Remember, the interviewee reserves the right not to answer a question. :D

Interview closes on 5/1/08, after which no more question can be asked but I can answer any remaining question that is still unanswered.

I will also get to choose the nominees for next round's interview.

Have fun. :)

(Do your worst...)

Guest Mr Canada

Favorite food?

Breakfast, lunch or dinner?

Favorite place/country/city?

Favorite subject?

Animal?

Water or Soda?

Spaghetti or Macaronis?

White or Brown bread?

Winter or Summer?

Sunny or Cloudy?

Are you glad you chose the IB?

What would you have studied if you hadn't chosen it?

What are you planning to do after the IB?

Same questions as I asked bio-aqua:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

In which year do you think the world end and why?

If Bill Nye and Einstein had a boxing match, who would win and why? (let's pretend they are both the same age at that time)

What would you bring to a deserted, tropical island?

What was your most embarrassing moment?

What would you do if you found out that there's a huge meteor headed straight for earth right now?

which of your 5 senses do you value the most and why?

Tell us about a dream you've had

When I say "wierd", what image comes to mind?

Describe my character, from your point of view

What would you name a pet koala?

If Beethoven and Liszt were both in the same piano competition, who would win?

If the easter bunny got shot and you were given the task of finding its killer, who would be your number 1 suspect and why?

If you could change any one thing about yourself, what would you change, if any?

If you could visit one other planet, which planet would you visit? why?

What's your favourite shape and why?

If you were an inventor, what would you invent?

Make up an imaginary friend and describe him.

What's your secret agent code name?

you can't ask cute/or not! that's subjective! and you've seen her picture :) you judge

Spoiler - Click me!
I got for cute btw hien :(:) but I unfortunately don't swing that way :D ask aimee lolz

[Close]

if you were to be anywhere in the world, where and with who?

who was your first ever crush?

who was your first ever celebrity crush?

are u pro/con gossip?

Favorite food? Pho!! (Vietnamese food...google it :( )

Breakfast, lunch or dinner? Dinner. I don't really eat breakfast...

Favorite place/country/city? Hmmm I don't know. It changes all the time.

Favorite subject? Erm...generally, history and english but I'm not studying those any more...

Animal? Swallow

Water or Soda? Water (high fives Bio-aqua! :D )

Spaghetti or Macaronis? Spaghetti

White or Brown bread? Brown

Winter or Summer? Winter

Sunny or Cloudy? Neither. Too much sun is bad, but cloudy is just depressing

Are you glad you chose the IB? Yes

What would you have studied if you hadn't chosen it? Normal boring high school diploma where I would had been in the same class I was with other IB kids except without the IB exams

What are you planning to do after the IB? This is after IB. :) I'm at university, trying to figure out how I declare my major and enrol for classes for my second year... :)

age/sex/location (female, duh...) 19/f/it changes - right now, Hanoi, Vietnam. In a couple of months - Sydney, Australia

Who do you hate the most? Hate is a very strong word don't you think? I dislike a lot of people but hate is a bit extreme...

Do you play any instruments? Nope.

Your favourite computer game? I don't play computer games

Outgoing or anti-social? Neither. I am a bit introverted but I wouldn't say out right anti-social.

Cute/not? What do you think? Haha

Dog or cat? Cat

if you were to be anywhere in the world, where and with who? right now? somewhere I can relax and with some good friends.

who was your first ever crush? Sixth grade, son of my school's then-principal. I have him on facebook though we haven't seen each other since then. :D (He's Canadian btw, as I know there's a few Canadians around :) )

who was your first ever celebrity crush? Brian from Westlife. :(

are u pro/con gossip? Harmless friendly gossip is fun but if it gets bitchy and hurts people then I'm definitely against it.

This is more than 20 questions all in one go, Laura, but whatever. :)

Why did the chicken cross the road? Why do you cross the road?

In which year do you think the world end and why? Hopefully a year when none of us will be around and who knows why?

If Bill Nye and Einstein had a boxing match, who would win and why? (let's pretend they are both the same age at that time) Einstein...just because I say so.

What would you bring to a deserted, tropical island? A mobile phone that actually works (to call someone to get me out of there)

What was your most embarrassing moment? Something my friends will never let me live down...I said something very embarrassing when I totally meant something else.

What would you do if you found out that there's a huge meteor headed straight for earth right now? Panic! :)

which of your 5 senses do you value the most and why? Sight because I don't like darkness

Tell us about a dream you've had I don't really remember my dreams though I do know they're usually very strange.

When I say "wierd", what image comes to mind? You :):(

Describe my character, from your point of view Hyper?

What would you name a pet koala? Not sure, depends on how it looks

If Beethoven and Liszt were both in the same piano competition, who would win? Beethoven

If the easter bunny got shot and you were given the task of finding its killer, who would be your number 1 suspect and why? Santa!

If you could change any one thing about yourself, what would you change, if any? My laziness :D

If you could visit one other planet, which planet would you visit? why? Venus because Sailor Venus was favourite from Sailor Moon.

What's your favourite shape and why? Star because to me it represents hope and wishes

If you were an inventor, what would you invent? Something to locate lost/missing things. I always lose things and go crazy trying to find it

Make up an imaginary friend and describe him. Casper the ghost? :D

What's your secret agent code name? Don't know. I'll let you know if I ever become a secret agent. :(

This is more than 20 questions all in one go, Laura, but whatever. :D

I coulda sworn that was 19 :l

Meh, probably miscounted ><

ANYWAYS...

1. Name 3 things on your christmas wishlist.

2. How do you see yourself in 30 years?

3. Submarines or airplanes?

4. Tell us a joke =D

5. What's your dream vacation place?

6. If you were an angel, what would you do?

7. Name one of your heroes/idols.

8. What would you do if you saw Bill Gates shopping in a thrift store?

9. Make up a sea monster and describe him.

10. If you could be the recipient of any award in the world, which award would it be?

11. Ambiguity -- what's the first thing that comes to mind?

Edited by cixelsyD

You guys don't read. :lol:

if you were to be anywhere in the world, where and with who? right now? somewhere I can relax and with some good friends.

who was your first ever crush? Sixth grade, son of my school's then-principal. I have him on facebook though we haven't seen each other since then. biggrin.gif (He's Canadian btw, as I know there's a few Canadians around tongue.gif)

who was your first ever celebrity crush? Brian from Westlife. tongue.gif

are u pro/con gossip? Harmless friendly gossip is fun but if it gets bitchy and hurts people then I'm definitely against it.

I answered them before Laura's. :D

This is more than 20 questions all in one go, Laura, but whatever.

Maybe...I didn't really count. Just looked more than 20 :P

And I'll get around to your other questions later :)

Guest iber2468

Time to get personal haha.

1) Would you ever date a fellow IBer?

2) Have you ever?

3) Are you spending this xmas with a significant other?

Hehe *shines limelight*

You guys don't read. :)

I answered them before Laura's. :P

Maybe...I didn't really count. Just looked more than 20 :D

And I'll get around to your other questions later :)

but... but.. but! CHRONOLOGY! I blame *points*

thank you for the respect Laura! that's more like ti :lol:

*refers to gossessexx's last question*

Yes Hien... are you? :)

1. Name 3 things on your christmas wishlist. I don’t get Xmas presents (don’t celebrate Xmas) hence don’t have a wish list

2. How do you see yourself in 30 years? No idea. :lol:

3. Submarines or airplanes? Airplanes. Though I’ve never been on a submarine before so you never know

4. Tell us a joke =D

Consider the case of the Illinois man who left the snow-filled streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day. When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick e-mail. Unable to find the scrap of paper on which he had written her e-mail address, he did his best to type it in from memory. Unfortunately, he missed one letter, and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher's wife, whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her e-mail, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faint. At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

Dearest Wife,

Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

PS. Sure is hot down here.

5. What's your dream vacation place? Somewhere relaxing

6. If you were an angel, what would you do? Go to heaven

7. Name one of your heroes/idols. Vicki Zhao Wei and if you want me to wax lyrical about why, I’ll do it and bore you to death. :D

8. What would you do if you saw Bill Gates shopping in a thrift store? Erm…nothing? :)

9. Make up a sea monster and describe him. A cross between a shark, an octopus, a whale, so I guess it will be big, with sharp teeth, tentacles and sprouts water? :)

10. If you could be the recipient of any award in the world, which award would it be? Some sort of life achievement award…

11. Ambiguity -- what's the first thing that comes to mind? Something that can have 2 contrasting meanings

1) Would you ever date a fellow IBer? Why not?

2) Have you ever? Yes, but I wasn’t in IB then though

3) Are you spending this xmas with a significant other? I have a significant other? :P

Here we goooooooo :lol:

How many keys are on your keychain?

What curse word do you use the most?

How do you feel about carrots?

What time is your alarm clock set for?

If you had to pick one color to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?

What was the last movie you watched?

If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy?

Has anyone told you a secret this week?

What did you have for dinner?

Can you whistle?

How many and what languages do you speak?

Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date?

How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

What is your favourite fruit?

Who was the last person to piss you off?

What do you tell yourself when times get hard?

How many keys are on your keychain? 4 - gate, door, room, suitcase

What curse word do you use the most? **** (after it gets filtered, I'm sure it makes sense :lol: )

How do you feel about carrots? good raw, that's it

What time is your alarm clock set for? depends on the day of the week

If you had to pick one color to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be? pink, apparently I look good in it

What was the last movie you watched? The Holiday

If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy? Believe it or not...some books I've been wanting to read

Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yes

What did you have for dinner? Rice, egg, cabbage, chicken

Can you whistle? No, totally hopeless at it

How many and what languages do you speak? Fluently - English and Vietnamese, and a little French

Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date? Only if they're willing

How many hours of sleep do you need to function? 8

What is your favourite fruit? Strawberry

Who was the last person to piss you off? A friend

What do you tell yourself when times get hard? It'll get better...eventually