The Dead Thread

Austin Glau

that's how it usually is, unfortunatley lol idk how x__x found 5 guests one time

10 members and 26 guests and 0 anynomous, not quite.

btw you made it into the record board :blum:

Don't be jealous, Tangents, I got that with hard work! :no:

& congrats Fire realm, it's so hard to make it into the record board these days, so i thought i might as well congratulate you for your acheivement! :)

that's how it usually is, unfortunatley lol idk how x__x found 5 guests one time

10 members and 26 guests and 0 anynomous, not quite.

btw you made it into the record board :blink:

Don't be jealous, Tangents, I got that with hard work! :P

& congrats Fire realm, it's so hard to make it into the record board these days, so i thought i might as well congratulate you for your acheivement! :D

@2401 I Hate Tangents - I feel special lol. Thank you very much for bestowing this great honour upon me! :D

@x___x - Thanks! You're the 2nd best poster, so I should say congrats to you too.

Edit: 6 members, 21 guests, 1 anonymous users

not dead enough grr...

Edited by fire.realm

People are starting to go get ready for IB school again (if they aren't already in school). I should lighten the dead requirements during school, although there are MANY days that would still easily fit lol at least last year.

btw, the top reporter posts count when you post a dead forum count, so i can't add to mine :blink:

• 3 weeks later...