History IA sources

tahsgirl

Hi!

I'm planning on doing my Historical Investigation in medieval english history, about the princes in the tower legend, specifically focusing on whether or not Richard III was their murderer. Since most of the evidence for and against Richard in this topic is kind of circumstancial evidence, I was going to take two very differing Historians interpretations of the evidence and contrast them against each other. This means I wont really have any primary sources, because there are virtually no primary sources on this topic. Is this idea ok or should I change it to something with primary sources? Also, if there are any strong Ricardians out there I would love to hear your opinions!

Thanks in advance!

Unless the topic is OK with your teacher, I think you should change it to something with more primary sources if you really can't find any.

Also, there has to be some primary sources somewhere, or where could the historians have gotten their information? :P

If you have these books, try looking at their bibliography and see what they used as sources. I've often done that to find sources.

Edited by JoeGuff