German A2 Paper 1 and 2, How were they?

hermine0817

Ahaha, will never, ever have to write a German essay in my whole life again! (Unless I end up studying in Germany....)

I'm living in Europe, (so I presume TZ 2), and am taking SL.

I found the both pairs of texts given to analyze in Paper 1 just plain stupid (I ended up taking the one about inflation) and Paper 2 went fine, I think, even though I didn't like the questions that much. Still ended up taking question about how the works read in the course have ethical or educational values in them, that can be applied to daily basis.

So, how did yours go? Does anybody else take German A2 in the forum except me?

Ahaha, will never, ever have to write a German essay in my whole life again! (Unless I end up studying in Germany....)

I'm living in Europe, (so I presume TZ 2), and am taking SL.

I found the both pairs of texts given to analyze in Paper 1 just plain stupid (I ended up taking the one about inflation) and Paper 2 went fine, I think, even though I didn't like the questions that much. Still ended up taking question about how the works read in the course have ethical or educational values in them, that can be applied to daily basis.

So, how did yours go? Does anybody else take German A2 in the forum except me?

Yeah I take German A2, but as higher level. I found both papers stupid. I was surprised about the fact that they had only prose in paper 1, and I didn't like the Paper 2 questions...

But I think overall it went fine :S

I wish there were more people taking German A2 in here. (I'm also TZ2 by the way)