When do you know what you got on the exam (May 2010)?

celloist123

My school let us see them on July 5th. The coordinator sees them for like an hour, then we get to come in and get them.

So it depends on the school. Talk to your coordinator about it, I'm sure they already have a process planned out.

Does that mean we can contact our co-ordinators and ask them for our results on the 5th?

Yep, you can, however they're not indebted to give them to you and may tell you to wait until the appointed time and check it online instead. They also might still be receiving them on the 5th -- at my school we actually had some results (all the History results) delayed by 3 or so days past the deadline, which I assume was unusual. I was very happy I hadn't done History to be able to receive mine far ahead of my classmates xP Apparently they sort-of trickle through, rather than all being released in a massive bundle at the same time -- but usually this trickling doesn't take more than 24 hours!

I received a paper with my login and password and it says the date and time of when I will receive my grade. I find it funny how it said the exact minutes and "00" seconds. I was told that it is so in order for everyone not to log in at the same time.

Yep, you can, however they're not indebted to give them to you and may tell you to wait until the appointed time and check it online instead. They also might still be receiving them on the 5th -- at my school we actually had some results (all the History results) delayed by 3 or so days past the deadline, which I assume was unusual. I was very happy I hadn't done History to be able to receive mine far ahead of my classmates xP Apparently they sort-of trickle through, rather than all being released in a massive bundle at the same time -- but usually this trickling doesn't take more than 24 hours!

My school had that too last year. Spanish took forever to come. It took about a week or so for it to finally come in. It was the subject that the girl wanted to take at uni, so she was very nervous.