LoN on Paper 3?

karenzae

I've been looking through old Paper 3s, and I've found a lot of League of Nations questions (well, about one per year). The syllabus my teacher gave me, though, didn't mention that LoN would be on paper 3, and she never mentioned it as something we should study for paper 3. Has the new curriculum eliminated this topic from Paper 3, or is my teacher wrong (she's not the most reliable on other matters)? If the League is a topic for this paper, I'll probably want to write about it.

Thanks.

I don't know if the curriculum changed so it's no longer on there at all, but I do know that the IB syllabus never actually mentions the League of Nations, though WWI and results are part of the aspects under "Emergence of the Americas in Global Affairs." So, the League of Nations could likely still be on there.

League of Nations come under the topics of the Inter-war Years 1919-1929. But take a look at the new syllabus, because it might have changed since then. However, you don't have to do the LON question in P3 if you dont want.

Emergence of the Americas in Global Affairs is a History of Americas topic. the OP is asking about the Europe option.