English A2 SL paper 2 (May 2010)

x___x

hey everyone,

finally, this paper is done!

how was it?

i think it's fairly easy.

to be honest, i expected something about the setting and themes, those general stuff for the literary questions.

but all three literary questions were easy actually.

i'm not sure which time zone i'm, but the questions were like this: animals and animal imagery - contrast - justice.

they were a little bit focused, right?

i did the 9th one, about contrast, and i used Lord of the Flies, To kill a Mockingbird, and All my sons.

it was an enjoyable exam! :P

what about you? how did you do? did you choose questions other than literary ones? how did you find them?

:D

I also used the contrast one! I thought it was quite easy to find contrast in most of the books we had done! Have you noticed how the A2 has been full of animals? On paper1 both sections were about animals (dead peats and then pellicans) and in paper2 the literary question before contrast was animals and animal imagery! Crazy! There weren't any animals in any of the books I knew about!

I don't know if you guys had the same paper - I'm TZ2 - but my questions were pretty awesome too.

I did one one comparing the introductions of characters and what dramatic effect I had.

I'm worried that I went a bit off the question though.

Can't believe I never have to analyse a book - sorry, novel - or play again :D

Edited by hanniexx

I also used the contrast one! I thought it was quite easy to find contrast in most of the books we had done! Have you noticed how the A2 has been full of animals? On paper1 both sections were about animals (dead peats and then pellicans) and in paper2 the literary question before contrast was animals and animal imagery! Crazy! There weren't any animals in any of the books I knew about!

yeah!! That's sooo true, what's with the IB and animals?

By the way, what section did you choose for paper 1?

i chose the one about the death of pets, sections A, though i'm regreting that now!

Edited by x___x