Business and Mangement SL paper 1: N-pharma (MAY10)

x___x

hey!

yesterday we had our B&M SL paper 1..

pretty easy, i think.

what do you think guys, and which questions did you solve?

i solved Q 1 and 2 from section A, plus the compulsury section B of course.

i had fun doing the Boston Matrix.

give me your feedback guys..

:D

You must have been a different time zone because there wasn't the Boston Matrix in my time zone! I wasn't too hard but all the things I was excepting didn' come up (boston matrix, ansoff matrix, choose one of the three growth options etc.)

When I first started reading the questions my smile just kept growing because I knew everything, litteraly!... I made my best effort and left the exam room completely happy... even jumping hehehe. I also had the BCG matrix, and I chose Qs 1 and 3. I finished about 10 min earlier and well of course I made some mistakes from the stress and everything but I feel completely confident and well... I think I was overprepared and overstressed for this exam :coffee:

A question to the TZ2 people. Regarding the question with the Boston Matrix, do you just construct the boston matrix with N-Pharma's product portfolio? Or do you also have to comment about it? I was just wondering because it was worth 7 points.

A question to the TZ2 people. Regarding the question with the Boston Matrix, do you just construct the boston matrix with N-Pharma's product portfolio? Or do you also have to comment about it? I was just wondering because it was worth 7 points.

I avoided the BCG Matrix question. I wasn't sure about where all the products were in the matrix.

Edited by DJ CAS

I constructed the i constructed the matrix, explained what star,cashcow blablabla was and applied it to pharmatics and what not, i also the commented on them and whether they were good or bad for n-pharma, why and what could be done for improvement

• 8 months later...