Which psychology option did you take?

Afterglow

You know it's bound to appear in psychology as well >.<

Anyways, self-explainatory. Which option did you take in psychology?

We are doing Psychodynamic Psychology and Social Psychology.

I wanted myself to do dysfunctional, Cultural or health psychology instead of psychodynamic but our teacher wanted PD since he had done it before and in the end, everyone agreed upon it. At first, the prospect of studying Freud in depth wasn't very fun for me but now I actually realized that it is a really good perspective and that there are in fact a lot of good things that have come out of it. He's not as bad as some may think he is :P

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My class is in the process of creating our study guides for all of the perspectives and we will be writing our essay on Freud.

That's good! Our teacher made us create our study guides as we started each perspective. But I'm a bit nervous because our teacher said that when you write your 20 mark essay on Freud you must be EXTREMELY specific. As in, you must discuss the Wednesday soceity, his psychosexual development stages, the id, ego, superego, and a LOT more. Which details were you thinking of including? Is there a list somewhere of what the examiners look for? :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...