How hard is geography?

Charizard

For reasons quite complicated and generally tangled, I am considering switching to geography! However, it is now April and I have missed just about the whole first year (I'm taking the May 2011 exams). I also know nothing about geography.

My question is: How hard do you find geography, and do you think I'd have a chance if I switched now? Tell me about the IB assessments and what the exams are like and what you do and learn in class! :rofl:

The first part - which is Population, Resource and Development, is interesting and not too difficult, most of them are common sense. Development is quite hard but in in overall, you will be fine! :D. and my teacher told me that we can use case studies of our own countries so it's even better :) . only the option part is horrible (mine is ecology, quite boring :D )...

For reasons quite complicated and generally tangled, I am considering switching to geography! However, it is now April and I have missed just about the whole first year (I'm taking the May 2011 exams). I also know nothing about geography.

My question is: How hard do you find geography, and do you think I'd have a chance if I switched now? Tell me about the IB assessments and what the exams are like and what you do and learn in class! :)

• Like 1

Depends on what you are switching from...?

But I loved geography in my first year. But once we started some of the options I wished I never took geo (and i even applied to study geography -.-) So, no. I personally wouldn't take it again, I'd rather do Economics, or a subject from group 7 or 3 if this is your second humanities...

• Like 1