HKUST in Hong Kong

TNT

• 2 weeks later...

Of course it's humid over there because it's right beside a harbor.

But talking about if it is a good university, it really depends on the subject you wanna apply.

It is really good at BBA, especially Global business. Although the condition in the offer is not really high, something like 36, it's hard to get through the interview and I think English and Math weigh more than the other subject.

If you're talking about applying science/engineering degree, apart from HKUST, HKU/ CUHK would be great options too.

(Ironically, it's called Science & Technology, their best subject is in business.)

• 4 weeks later...

I've gotten an offer from them and will most likely be going there, unless I get HKU.

It's a great university which is currently ranked 35th. Whereas CUHK is ranked at 58th!

Yes, if you want to apply for Business, it is the place to go! Their business course is very, very good and

the university in general is quite international (I see more international students there than local ones).

I'm not too sure about how their science courses fare though.