Too late to apply at other unis?

bLub

If I were you, I'd ring Exeter and ask, but I believe it's not possible to change your UCAS status at this point if you've submitted it. All you'll be able to do is withdraw your application entirely or wait until clearing. Exeter may well tell you to wait until clearing too, but if they offer a good course you may well find out there are no spots through clearing.

How did you end up picking FIVE places you didn't want to go to?!

Well basically, I was quite undecided back then. I picked Cambridge (had an interview but didn't get an offer) and since british unis are so expensive and only Cambridge "would have been worth the money", I just applied to 4 other Scottish unis, which would be for free for me - even though I knew that I really do not want to go to Scotland. Now, however, my teacher has found infos on how I could study here for little cost... hm...

You can only change your choices up to 14 days after you send your application. Do like the person above suggested, and call Exeter. Clearing spots will go really quickly, especially since this year there are even more applicants than last year. Try your hardest to get top grades in your exams, as this will help in Clearing.

If you're that uncertain about universities you like though, consider taking a year out and visiting several of them in that time. They have laods of open days, don't decide on Exeter on a whim. Loads of students I know have dropped out because they came to uni for the wrong reasons/picked thie uni randomly without researching. You can wait till next year to find something you really like.