Need Ideas for Group 4 Project!

Baba Ambedkar

My teacher suggested my group to take green house effect and its effects on organisms but we were unable to much with it....

Now i'm stuck trying to find new topics for my Group 4 project....

My teacher has set the deadline at 3 days from now......

please help me come up with some topics.......

We can't come up with your topics. And you haven't really provided us much to help you with. Just know that your experiment can be as simple or as complex as you make it. A lot of people really get into their G4 projects. What do you want to look into? What do you think is cool/interesting? I recommend you use grounds in/around your school. My school has a creek nearby that we used to come up with interesting data. One class did an experiment on bananas. Another did one on soap. Look at the Group 4 project topics thread for ideas. Get together with your friends and talk. It's not your job to come up with an idea. If you're the one who's taking the responsibility now, there's a good chance you'll be the one with the responsibility for the rest of the project. That's not something I'd find acceptable.

• Like 1

well my friends are quite lazy so i think i'l be the only "100% effort" guy in the group.

they asked me to come up with an idea for our G4 and design an experiment.

I am a student taking all the three sciences so i was able to come up with certain topics such as the analytical comparision of different flavours of ice-cream and mixing mentos with coke but i was unable to get the biology aspect out of both.... :coffee:

one of my friends in another group mentioned something about Energy transfer in cryogenic mixtures wihch seems interesting...

can someone provide more insight about this topic???

• 4 weeks later...

I did a CSI investigation for Group 4 where i found out which teacher committed attempted arson and vandalized the shed. We did fingerprinting, DNA anaylsis, writing sampling, interragation, ect. We needed a warrant for each, and had a makeshift warrant officer and bouncer organization comprised of IB2 students who finished early or could finish it quick. It worked pretty well I think

• 4 weeks later...

Well,, its like this.. There comes a time in IB where we have to do group 4 projects.. Well.. My time is now hahahh... The main theme is global warming.. Can anyone give us any suggestion of any ideas to experiment with global warming?? Environmentally, chemistry , and physics

• 5 months later...