What do u write for Ethical Decisions in CAS

asian

I'm helping out at a hotel in various departments (business/finance, reservations, admin)

can this count for 'developing new skills' or 'ethical implications of my activity'

I am observing and assisting there

thanks

Edited by _Sherry_

Definitely. You are developing new skills by assisting with the different jobs, and you could think about the different ways in which you could help to improve the experiences of guests at that hotel, which is not only just a nice thing to attempt but also a way to improve society because the guests can pass on the good mood by also treating people differently and improving the general happiness level or something similar (-> ethical decisions).

For ethical decisions for me, I just used singing for a conference that's being held in my school, as we are promoting the connection of cultures and thus a deeper understanding of international thought processes and an improvement in national ties. Like masochist said, many things can work well if you BS it right.