Opera, anyone? As with all Chat threads...

Ruan Chun Xian

Yes, yes, yes! I don't know how much you like live theatre or classical music, but unless you absolutely hate both, embrace the opportunity! Opera is a completely unique experience, and it overwhelms me every time! I suppose I'm a bit biased, since the past 6 years of my life has more or less been devoted to classical singing, but still! Go for it. Oooh, I am so excited now, and I am not even going! Hahaha.

Do you know what Opera it is?

CARMEN!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh, you have got to go. No choice. Yes. CARMEN! *siiiiiigh*. Mhm. Ugh, I am nauseous with envy. I was thinking when I posted the first time, "Oh god, this had better not be Carmen..."

Lots of operas have subtitles too, or translations in the programmes.

I know! spaceisland, we're friends now! I love opera, especially the tragic ones. Carmen is just fantastic. It's once in a lifetime experience, so the overall decision is: GO!! :heart:

I know! spaceisland, we're friends now! I love opera, especially the tragic ones. Carmen is just fantastic. It's once in a lifetime experience, so the overall decision is: GO!! ;)

You two should get together with my friend, the guy who's inviting me to this. :) He lives, breathes, speaks and eats opera. His status on MSN is always a line from an opera. :D

• Like 1