IAs O.V.A.H.!

Bandev

Well not quite yet, but I am so close. :D

I thought I would start this for when people finish IAs and want to tell the world, proclaiming it from the rafters, out over the densely populated Internet.

Well, I will start proceedings as this is mostly a selfish altruistic thread :D ,

English

I did my English IOC on Friday :D so effectively I never have to speak again

Finished WL ages ago

Did my IOP last year, all I can remember is that I almost vomitted before it :P

Spanish

On the Tuesday of the two weeks ago, I had my Spanish Individual oral :) so effectively I never have to speak spanish again:yes:

I have done 5 Interactive Orals throughout this year

Chemistry

I have one half of my prac portfolio complete with a prac with full marks and only need another 3 on the other half

Biology

Same situation as chem

Geography

Fieldwork report I have barely started :D

Mathematics

I have two good portfolios at the moment

EE

Done and dusted

TOK

Done and Dusted

so really I only have Geo to do :D which other people in my class have give in 3 drafts in already and I have done only the location :D

Your turn

Oh and people who have finished everything feel free to gloat :D

Edited by Bandev

Ah, good idea. I will return here on the 31st of August and announce my freedom. :P Currently working on Extended Essay... hopefully it will be finished by midnight tonight (or else I won't be getting much sleep).

And congrats on having everything done (almost). Only 2 months, 3 weeks until your exams start!! :D

Edited by Caitlin

• 2 weeks later...

I have finished every IA & I am free to take pride in it!

Finished Mathematics IA a few months ago and finished Physics IA a few months ago and finished English IA a few weeks ago and the rest of the IAs a few months ago and am November 2007. And I finished extended essay several months ago.

Now I have the exams to be anxious about.

Well i did the IOC for English at the end of my second term! the teacher said it was good to get it out of the way....! I hear most people do it at the end of year 1 or in year 2??

Still got to do WL essay though.....got question title thats all

Erm no maths coursework done yet....i'm hoping the teacher will hurry up and give it to us to do, maybe over xmas?

Bio and Chem practicals all done basically

Group 4 project HA that was funny, so pointless?? Theres only like 3 chemists at my school and 2 physicists and like 3000 biologists!!!......

EE first draft done

TOK essay not done yet still doing practise ones

Historical Investigation research in progress

and French....ha French but yeah i've done 3 oral assessments so far....

I think thats everything??? probably missing a whole subject or sumthing....

Yeah I did my IOC at the beginning of this month and I am Nov 07, so we did it with approximately a year more experience. Was it difficult for you because some people at my school suggested to get more than 7 minutes? Have you done your IOP yet?

Guest glittery_butterfly

DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE

just got all the orals out of the way woooooooooooooooooooooooot.

now

every

single

IA

is

in

good luck to all and woooo celebrate with me. you never understand how good this feeling is until it happens. I can't even imagine how I will feel after Nov 21...............

Ahhhh, so close! Had my French individual oral yesterday and my teacher gave me a mark today - 28/30!! Tres happy. :D

Handing in World Lits tomorrow, and EE and TOK on Monday. Then all I have to do is my Psych IA and write some Physics pracs and I'm done!!! Can't wait to join the rest of you in celebration. :lol:

Yeah I did my IOC at the beginning of this month and I am Nov 07, so we did it with approximately a year more experience. Was it difficult for you because some people at my school suggested to get more than 7 minutes? Have you done your IOP yet?

I don't think it was any harder, i did get good marks so i'm not worried :lol: yep i did the IOP before the IOC so that must have been end of 1st term, beginning of 2nd!

DONE

Alllll done.

Well, except that pesky Music IA. But that's only 100-200w to go on the instruments...

These years have been a complete mess, but my EE and WL1 have been pretty good. I should also do well for the Math Project. French... I should get between a 3-4 for the orals. Not good, but... neither am I!

The psych IA was good.

Chemistry PSOW... well, maybe a 5. Again - I've been in and out of school. It's done.

I got special application for extensions - from the 31st August. How is it that you other Victorian IBers of Nov 07 haven't had the 'BIG DEADLINE' yet?

I know my school gets the EEs in very early, but... IAs? I thought that was generalised.

• 3 months later...
Guest whatever

wow you are probably done because you are in November 2007 !

My internal assessments are not close to getting done! I'm the may 08 batch .

Arabic -

submitted one World literature , done first draft of second one

English -

submitted first work , second one done first draft

Math - submitted final portfolio Type 1 , now I'm stuck on Type 2 which i have to hand in 1st draft in two weeks

Biology - Done 15 hours of labs

Economics - submitted 3 out of 4 final commentaries on articles . I'm working on the first draft of the fourth

ITGS - i am 1/4 done and my final project is due on January 30

TOK - submitted first draft before Christmas holiday has started

Extended Essay - Done final draft of extended essay due next week .

Actually i have done much - except for the ITGS part .