Environmental Policy @ LSE

lindieeluieee

Same chances as who? If you're interested in Environmental Policy, and have read through the course content for LSE's modules on it and like what you've read and think you wouldn't be bored stiff studying it, then apply. How well have you researched LSE? Do you only want to go there because of its reputation? I didn't apply to any universities in London, even though they have good reputations, because I didn't want to live in a humungous city and pay extra for living costs. For LSE you need veyr high grades, so hopefully you're predicted 36+ for your final IB results. 3 of my classmates applied and none got in with predicted grades of 34-37.

I'm getting 40-43 predicted, a friend of mine got 41-44 predicted and got into LSE but she's pretty exceptional.

Yes, I want to go there because of the reputation and because of the high graduate prospects there, of course plus I am interested in the subject.

I wanted to ask whether I would be able to also get good job offers with such a degree as the others graduating from an Economics or Law degree there.

Edited by lindieeluieee

I applied there for it. The offer was 37. It's a quite competitive course because of the number of applicants: number of people they accept ratio.

The job market for environmental policy would definitely be smaller than those for law or economics. But a degree from LSE will open up a lot of doors.