Math Studies IA!

hrdk

Ib Math Studies Project

Hey, i'm doing my project in like a week, and I'm having really hard trouble coming up with a topic title...these are the ones I've come up with so far, so I wanna know if these are ok or if I should word them differently or could give me some ideas, sorta like a gentle push lol....huuge thanks ..its so hard since I hate absolutely hate math..its my worst subject ever.

1. Does time spend playing video games affect student performance in class work and/or exams.

2. Does playing a certain game genre influence violence in children and is it based on gender?

3. Do students who listen to different genre of music get different grades for tests?

Hey

Firstly, the topics sound more like psychology topics but that is besides the point. The first topic would probably be the easiest to do and since it is a math topic, I think the following would be a good way to phrase the question:

How much time spent playing video games on a regular basis affects the grades of a student in their classwork or exams.

(I tried to put some sort of quantity into the question so that it is measurable and thus easy to analyze mathematically)