Pre IB entrance exams

Help me, I'm in BC, and pre-IB applications are opening on Jan 8th. My grades for term 1 are absolutely horrible. I got 3 'Developing' and the rest 'Proficient.' Right now, I need help understanding what is on the pre-IB entrance exam, the interview process, and how to prove to my teacher that I have what it takes to get into IB. Additionally, I'm seeking guidance on study strategies to improve my grades. I also need my teacher's recommendation. Currently, I received 'Developing' in English, Science, and French. I really want to get into pre-IB, so please help me.

Edited by IHaveAnxiety
spelling mistake

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2023 at 12:44 PM, IProcrastinateTooMuch said:

Help me, I'm in BC, and pre-IB applications are opening on Jan 8th. My grades for term 1 are absolutely horrible. I got 3 'Developing' and the rest 'Proficient.' Right now, I need help understanding what is on the pre-IB entrance exam, the interview process, and how to prove to my teacher that I have what it takes to get into IB. Additionally, I'm seeking guidance on study strategies to improve my grades. I also need my teacher's recommendation. Currently, I received 'Developing' in English, Science, and French. I really want to get into pre-IB, so please help me.

Hello! I'm from BC too, what school do you go to? Maybe I could help.

It sounds like you're feeling overwhelmed by the IB application process and your current grades, but don't lose hope just yet. Here are some steps you can take to increase your chances of getting into a pre-IB program and improve your grades:

Explore the IB entrance exam and interview process:
Start by learning about the components of the IB entrance exam and the interview process. I did my study assignments and  topics for case study here  https://essaypro.com/blog/case-study-topics

Edited by JeanParcks