Business studies/eco extended essay discussions

Guest Deepscream

Guest godlvian

I really want to do my EE on business but cant think of a good research question,as using a business and analyzing a portion of it,in a similar manner to a business IE does wont be very practical.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Kekkers

I'm just starting on my EE for business studies. I decided to screw language EE basically because I hate literature. Lol. Anyone have like..good examples of some research questions?

Guest vpatrickd

I did my EE on business, I think I'll get a high B or a low A cuz my supervisor gave me a B on only my 2nd draft (not showing off ok).

This is my title: Cash Flow Mismatch: Unpredictable Project-based Revenues vs. Fixed Costs

For a business EE title or RQ, u shud be ready to investigate into a company's portfolio, conditions, etc.. so it'd be best if by any chance u have a connection of someone who work for an established company. The title or RQ shud be specific and detailed, addressing a problem faced by the company.

• 2 weeks later...

Considering you live in the UAE, you could try going to the local Dubai Municipality? You're going to need some knowledge of Arabic, but since you do Arabic A1, then it's not a problem is it?

Or you could try contacting Emaar as they're kinda the biggest construction builders there?

Or to see a trend of the increasing house prices, you can get the Gulf News classifieds or the Khaleej times classifieds and plot a graph of increasing house prices for say, a 3 bedroom villa in, Jumeirah or something? Or if you're in Abu Dhabi then maybe somewhere there? You could do like a 5 year forecast and get the prices for every month?

That's off the top of my head, PM me if you want to know more

• 5 weeks later...
Guest afkoelenz

hey!!! im doing ee business. could u please hel with an updated, narrow, and good topic?

please help me!! :P

Edited by deissi
don't write messages in a huge font

• 1 month later...

I am an IB1 student , and i am doing my EE on Business ( advertisements) , but i have no idea how to start it . I have my topic, and my supervisor and my supervisor has been pushing me to finish it by June , which is a good thing , but if i cant even start my EE , how am i going to get it done on time?

I really need help here , i need someone to lead me in the beginning , because i feel really lost right now ...

If anyone can help me , please let me know !

Edited by Kaev