CAS Documentation

For our documentation, we have to put a certain amount of pictures to show proof.

I am concerned on how many photos i should put, I am placing 5 photos where it shows all the criterias of CAS

do you think its enough? should i put more?

and how do your schools document each activity?

Technically (at my school, at least) almost anything can be used as "evidence", photos, a program, the supervisor's signature, an email, a blog post, pretty much anything - but it's up to our CAS adviser to decided if that's right. I think 5 pictures is more than enough, but it's really up to your CAS Adviser to decide. Personally, I think you should be fine as long as you follow up with a reflection.

Technically (at my school, at least) almost anything can be used as "evidence", photos, a program, the supervisor's signature, an email, a blog post, pretty much anything - but it's up to our CAS adviser to decided if that's right. I think 5 pictures is more than enough, but it's really up to your CAS Adviser to decide. Personally, I think you should be fine as long as you follow up with a reflection.

yea ive decided to push through with 5 :) some made a video for our last CAS and i made a scrapbook but you know

scrapbook being very thick (its really heavy) ive wondered if i should place that or i should just get some pictures

off it and start another documentation of 5 pictures?

Like Jakebert said, it really is up to your CAS adviser. At my school, we can also use whatever we want for our evidence so my school doesn't require pictures or anything like that as long as we have some sort of evidence.

thanks :) ive always wondered: if IB reads all our reflections oneby one?

i mean there must be thousands of IB students all over the world with their CAS documentations

btw, we have the same HLs :)

The school usually sends a couple off to the IBO to be looked at. Not everyone's is sent, but you don't know which ones will so make sure you do a thorough job. We just have to do a journal, pictures are optional.

yea ive decided to push through with 5 :) some made a video for our last CAS and i made a scrapbook but you know

scrapbook being very thick (its really heavy) ive wondered if i should place that or i should just get some pictures

off it and start another documentation of 5 pictures?

Wait, some people made a video for just an ordinary CAS project? Was this your Long Term Service Project? Can you imagine making a video for every CAS activity ever?

thanks :( ive always wondered: if IB reads all our reflections oneby one?

i mean there must be thousands of IB students all over the world with their CAS documentations

Well, with this new system, that all changes. Now it's just your final CAS Essay, and that's it (I think).

btw, we have the same HLs XD

I noticed :( Tell me how to get a 7 in Theatre

• 1 month later...