ToK presentation

NAD

HI, my group is doing our tok presentation on Human Cloning and our questions is "is Human Cloning ethical?"

How should we approach this topic?

How can we incorporate ToK into it?

Thanks for your help in Advance :clap:

We can't help you with the approach or how to incorporate ToK into it. You should have thought of that before you started.

What we can say is that the topic is fine, but it's overdone to death, i.e. everyone does that.

Well this is actually your job..lol thats what you get the marks for.

You have to think abuot which area of knowledge it is and what way of knowing it concerns.

You need two ways of knowing and an area of knowledge.

I can tell you that you're topic is really good and your question has the area of knowledge you're looking for.

That is all the help we can provide you with. :clap:

Well this is actually your job..lol thats what you get the marks for.

You have to think abuot which area of knowledge it is and what way of knowing it concerns.

You need two ways of knowing and an area of knowledge.

I can tell you that you're topic is good, but you can take it from another angle, because as Aboo said, it is done by almost everyone around the wordl.Your question has the area of knowledge you're looking for.

If you couldnt, then think about something like IVF issue.

That is all the help we can provide you with. :S

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh thanks.. thats a important point.. our tok teachet also mentioned that.. but we had forgotten.

thanks once again >.<

ohh.. by the way. which question is better...what the are implication of human cloning? or is human cloning ethical??

:sadnod:

• 3 weeks later...

Hm...
Human cloning...

Not very original, don't you think?

Maybe that's why you are having a difficult time approaching it- it's nothing you actually have been inspired by, just something you picked as a safe topic, and therefore are not very motivated to do it?

I would recommend picking another topic